domingo, 6 de fevereiro de 2011

DVD

"2 Days in Paris"

Julie Delpy / Adam Goldberg

Jack: Um, so what's the deal, man?  
Marion: What?
Jack: That guy was looking at you like you were a big leg of lamb. It's like he had the fork and the knife and the bib.
Marion: I am a big leg of lamb.
Jack: I know, but you're my leg of lamb. How do you know him?
Marion: Well, we met many years ago, and we had a little thing. I think I gave... I gave him a blowjob. No big deal.
Jack: Really? A blowjob's no big deal?
Marion: Oh, I'm sorry.
Jack: I'm all right.
Marion: No I mean, it's no big deal in comparison to what's going on in the world. You know, there's George Bush, the war in Iraq, there's Avian flu and then there's a blowjob. You know what I mean?
Jack: Right, right.
Marion: In consideration, it's...
Jack: Nice transition.
Marion: It's a pretty minor event. Don't you think?


Jack: I would actually say it's not a minor event... if you wanna start talking in the grander political scheme of things. If you think about it, it was a blowjob after all, that brought down America's last chance at a healthy democracy.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Are You talkin' to Me ?